GLASS WOOD is a collection of doors with natural veneer coating set off with glued-in tinted glass inserts.
Door leaf design:
The door leaf has no reveal
- pine framework (spliced Euro beam around the perimeter)
- additional stiffeners
- the framework is covered with MDF skins (waterproof, made in Poland)
- top coat: natural veneer made of valuable wood species.
4 mm Lacobel glass
The price of the door leaf does not include the cost of the hinges and the lock mechanism
The leaf has a slot for an AGB lock
- two types of aluminum trimming around the leaf perimeter (with a 5 mm bend on both sides of the leaf or with no bend)
- installation on a sliding system
- tubular chipboard filling